|Manufacturer||Lava Computer MFG, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ESL1-232-DB9|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.lavalink.com|
|Brand Name||Lava Computer|
|Product Name||ESL1-232-DB9 Device Server|
|Product Type||Device Server|
|Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Network & Communication|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Number of Serial Ports||1|
- ESL1-232-DB9 Device Server
- Lava Ether Link Manager software
- Power Supply
MODEL- ESL1-232-DB9 VENDOR- LAVA COMPUTER
FEATURES- Ether-Serial Single Port RS-232 DB-9 Device
Ideal for POS systems, security systems, industrial automation,
building automation, or any application using RS-232 devices, the
Lava Ether-Serial Link provides a serial port that is network-
enabled and simple to install, configure, and control.
Any serial device can send its information to an Ether-Serial Link,
which then places that information on the Ethernet.
The serial port of the Lava Ether-Serial RS-232 1-DB9 looks and acts
precisely like it is built into your computer: it appears right
alongside other serial ports in Windows' Device Manager.
* Adds one network-enabled RS-232 DB-9 serial port to any Ethernet network.
* Serial port supports 115.2 kbps throughput rate
* Serial port easily configurable as Com 1 through Com 255
* Includes Lava Ether Link Manager software that makes this the easiest
device in its category to install and use.
* Makes serial devices available to multiple users
* Makes one PC capable of managing hundreds of serial ports, even remotely.
* Eliminates using costly PCs as dedicated serial device servers.
-- SPECIFICATIONs ----------------------------------
CONNECTORS - (1) DB-9 Serial port
(1) RJ-45 Ethernet port
REQUIREMENTS - Client: Ethernet interface; Win 2000/Win XP