The CyberPower Systems CP1200AVR UPS offers advanced power protection in a sleek and rugged tower. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics are receiving clean and stable AC power. Designed for mid-level to upper-level computer systems, the CP1200AVR guards against surges/spikes, and also offers battery backup in the event of brownouts or total power loss. If your PC is unattended, PowerPanel PE Power Management software will automatically save and close open files and also shutdown the computer system in an intelligent and orderly manner. The CP1200AVR also has full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). The convenient tower designs allows for placement on the floor, inside a workstation cabinet, or directly on the desktop. Surge-Only outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
- Works adequately in situations where the supply is prone to sags and surges
- 1200 VA load capacity - work without any interruption during power outages
- 720 W load capacity - backup power for your valuable electronics
- Keep your sensitive devices powered with a backup of up to 3 minute at full load
|Manufacturer||CyberPower Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP1200AVR|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cyberpowersystems.com|
|Product Name||AVR CP1200AVR 1200VA UPS|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Dataline Protection||Type F Connector|
|Bypass Switch||Not Provided|
|Emergency Power OFF||No|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1.20 kVA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||720 W|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Waveform Type||Simulated Sine Wave|
|Surge Energy Rating||1080 J|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||12 Minute|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|Weight (Approximate)||24.30 lb|
- AVR CP1200AVR 1200VA UPS
- User Manual
- Power Management Software
- Warranty Card
- Coaxial Cable
- Phone Cable
- USB Cable
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Incoming AC power is electronically regulated for dips and spikes AVR takes this irregular AC power and converts it into a consistent Sinewave so sensitive electronic equipment can achieve its optimal performance
- EMI/RFI: Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics
- Transformer-spaced Outlets: Widely spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets
- USB Connectivity: Plug-N-Play software and convenient USB ports allow for quick and easy installation
- PowerPanel PE Smart Management Software: In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE will not only save your open files and will also Hibernate your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the UPS status, and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns
- LED Indicators: LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults
- Audible Alarms: Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and low battery
- Resettable Circuit Breaker: Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Windows Vista Compliant: Power Management software has been fully tested and compliant with Windows 9x, 200x, Server, XP, and Vista
- Identical Model #s: CP1200AVR, BC1200; CP1200D
- Standard Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor
|Certifications & Standards|
- FCC Class B certified
- UL 1778
|Software Included||PowerPanel PE|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||ENERGY STAR|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Additional Warranty Information|
- CyberPower stands behind its products by offering an industry leading 3-year warranty
- CyberPower also has a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns --- Free of charge
- Connected Equipment Guarantee of $375,000
MODEL- CP1200AVR VENDOR- CYBER POWER SYSTEMS, INC.
FEATURES- AVR Series 1200AVR UPS
The CyberPower Systems CP1200AVR is the ideal unit for mid-level to
upper level computer systems. With battery run times up to 145
minutes, this unit really performs. The CP1200AVR not only guards
against surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power
abnormalities, but also protects your computer system and valuable
data during a power outage. The automatic voltage regulation (AVR)
will step up low voltages to safe output levels without resorting
to battery power.
PowerPanel Personal Edition Software is included with each model. In
the event of a power outage, PowerPanel Personal Edition Software
automatically saves and closes open files and then shuts down the
computer system in an intelligent and orderly manner.
* Battery run times from 42 to 145 minutes.
* Compact unit with transformer spaced outlets.
* All 8 outlets offer surge protection.
* 1 Transformer spaced outlets.
* Phone/fax/modem/network protection.
* Coax/Cable/DSS protection.
* $375,000 Connected Equipment Warranty.
* PowerPanel Personal Edition software included.
* USB and Serial connectivity
* 3 year warranty
-- SPECIFICATIONS -------------------------------------
VOLT AMP RATING - 1200VA
WATTS - 720W
INPUT VOLTAGE - On Utility: 100V - 140V
OUTPUT VOLTAGE - On Battery: 120V + / - 5%
OUTPUT FREQUENCY - On Battery: 60Hz
JOULE RATING - 1080 Joules
SURGE CURRENT - 36,000 Amps max.
OVERLOAD PROTECTION- Internal circuitry limiting/Circuit breaker
BATTERY RUN TIME - 42 ~ 145 minutes
OUTLETS - Surge Protected : 4
Battery/Surge Protected: 4
INDICATORS - LEDs for Power on/off, Wiring fault
SOFTWARE - PowerPanel Personal Edition
APPROVALS - UL 1778, cUL, FCC DOC Class B
DIMENSIONS - 3 7/8"w x 9 3/4"h x 13 1/2"d